September 4th, 2019
- MS Project Import: Milestone tasks are now imported from MS Project as expected.
- Export to Project Report: Durations are now shown with decimals as expected instead of rounding to the nearest number.
- Word Export:
- Exported documents containing embedded/attached MindView documents now open in Word without any errors.
- Exported “Task Management” documents now show Priority and Completion fields as expected.
- Word Import: Word Bibliography sources now import Authors and Editors as expected.
- Excel Import: Formulas are now imported as expected.
- Closing a document while editing a branch label no longer causes MindView to crash in some circumstances.
- Sharing a MindView document as Email now works as expected.
- Working with multiple monitors with different DPI scaling now shows the grid controls correctly.
- Pen Mode: Saving branch labels as ink data now works as expected.
- Dragon® Naturally Speaking enhancements have been made.
- Browsing MatchWare Shared Workspace now lets you edit, create and delete files/folders as expected.
- A number of other enhancements and bug fixes have been made.