Start Mind Mapping Now!
- Professional Mind Mapping
- Best MS Office Integration
- Build-in Gantt chart & Timeline
- Templates & Tutorials
4IR - Mind Map
- Industrial Revolution 4.0 4IR
- correlate and use and apply different knowledge in diversified context
- students can create synergies among different subjects to develop or create something that connects to the real world.
- they can collaborate with others.
- collaborate with their colleagues, with their teachers and with the outside world through work in a framework of projects.
- develop new ways of communicating.
- Students can listen to or read along with audiobooks to hear how the speaker pronounces and enunciates different words or phrases.
- develop critical thinking
- they can put in front of complex situations to develop critical thinking
- solve complex problems
- they learned how to be imaginative, creative, adaptable, flexible and develop brain plasticity.
- •Play a role as A Technology Designer for Learning
- • Make learning content in forms of digital tools that can be assessed by students anytime anywhere • Example : Social media, e-learning portal
- •No longer dictate facts to the students
- • inspire students to extend their knowledge • More focus on critical thinking skills, innovative ,Effective communication skills
- •Become facilitators of learning
- • help students discover knowledge on their own, rather than simply imparting it • places students in an active role and keeps them engaged and interested in a world that is rapidly changing
- •Prepare regular Performance-Based Assesments
- • Carried out through various method (not restricted to test) • Utilised multimedia to determine students’ achievement and needs
More Maps by This User