Start Mind Mapping Now!
- Professional Mind Mapping
- Best MS Office Integration
- Build-in Gantt chart & Timeline
- Templates & Tutorials
Hackers vs. Crackers - Mind Map
- Hackers vs. Crackers
- They tend to look for flaws in computer and security systems while also helping ways to improve it.
- Hackers have more knowledge when it comes to various computer systems like Java and HTML.
- Does not damage data on purpose.
- Hackers have more knowledge with computer security systems.
- Hackers are known to build things.
- Hackers are considered more ethical as they are categorized into three different hat sections.
- Hackers tend to restore security measures and help catch crackers
- Hackers tend to break into systems where there are discrepancies.
- They tend to break the systems of computers and their security systems.
- Crackers are labeled as breaking things.
- Crackers have less knowledge with computer security systems.
- Crackers have no good knowledge when it comes to computer programs.
- The only way that hackers can be stopped is using ethical hackers that are categorized by hats are able to help make the systems more secure.
- Crackers tend to break and steal information for their own personal gain
- Crackers knows their activities are illegal and tend to cover up their tracks.
- They damage data on purpose.
More Maps by This User