Start Mind Mapping Now!
- Professional Mind Mapping
- Best MS Office Integration
- Build-in Gantt chart & Timeline
- Templates & Tutorials
Importance of Assessments in the classroom - Mind Map
- Importance of Assessments
- Measure a Students achievement at the end of instruction.
- Motivation for students to be engaged and pay attention in class for preparedness.
- Helping students remain motivated to learn pass the assessment or test.
- Assessing Students Performance
- These assignments aren't grading and removes the stress from students about facing a grade for their work.
- Teachers check for understanding and the ability to help students improve in the areas of inefficiency.
- It assesses students strength and weaknesses to improve knowledge.
- Allows for a baseline on what to prepare for student through lesson plan and activities.
- Performance Based
- It measure students ability that is learned from previous unit or chapter learning.
- It challenges students to utilize their higher level of learning to complete a process.
- High Stakes
- Any test used to make important decisions about students, educators and schools.
- Analyze students test results to measure progress and future planning.
- Peer Assessment
- Students are able to assess other students progress through peer to peer interaction.
- Ability to encourage peers to try harder and achieve a more positive result.
More Maps by This User