Start Mind Mapping Now!
- Professional Mind Mapping
- Best MS Office Integration
- Build-in Gantt chart & Timeline
- Templates & Tutorials
key areas of reform in special education - Mind Map
Special education students would be more engaged if they can go into the community and meet with businesses to find out what education is needed for their job of interest. Teachers can then tailor their curriculum to meet student's interests. A Committee can be made of students to discuss possible changes.
- key areas of reform for special education
- Have students meet with local businesses to discuss jobs students may be interested in when they graduate
- Find out what skills are needed for jobs students are interested in
- How do your current classes help you reach your goal?
- Can you modify classes curriculum or do you need a new class?
- How can you use what you already know to help
- Find out more information about job
- write a map on how you can get there
- add this to curriculum
- Set up a committe of Students to discuss what new curriculum will be based on their interests
- What are some curriculum students would like to see in school?
- Share ideas with parents and friends then talk about it in committee
- writing new curriculum in classes
- Meeting students academic needs while adopting job skills
- how will new curricul involve student interests
- Giving students job skills and graduating school
- Giving students an opportunity to choose their future
More Maps by This User