Start Mind Mapping Now!
- Professional Mind Mapping
- Best MS Office Integration
- Build-in Gantt chart & Timeline
- Templates & Tutorials
Teacher ed group and the teamwork. By Josslyn Chavez - Mind Map
- Teacher ed group and the teamwork. By Josslyn Chavez
- This is the third stage. Usually teammates will gradually reach a conclusion and accept these differences and appreciate each other. For instance, in my norming stage, I grew past their complicated style of work and made a way that we can thoroughly communicate together and reach a basis.
- This is the last stage and where the team is able to function properly and is mature and organized. There are also clear goals and it is structured so everyone can adapt to it. I specifically enjoyed this portion as I was able to work effectively in a team that I was able to adapt to, and flow with.
- This is the second stage where members start acting different and where differences in working styles become very prominent making it hard for others to adapt. For me specifically, I remember splitting up our group and having to work with specific people. This became a bit challenging as my partner had a completely different way of tackling the subject
- This is the first stage of the team development and is mainly where each member has their first interactions with one another. At first, I was pretty anxious amongst my teammates. Though it did start out nice as we all were very polite with each other, it was just awkward seeing new faces of people I have never worked with before
More Maps by This User