October 14, 2015
MatchWare’s new MindView Online empowers users to replace inefficient, ineffective brainstorming or whiteboard sessions with compelling presentations that boost collaboration, communication and ROI. The solution delivers a range of powerful, yet easy-to-use features, and is accessible from any internet-enabled computer, laptop or tablet.
Tampa, FL (October 14, 2015)
– MatchWare Inc. announced today that after more than a year of development it has launched MindView Online: a web-based version of the company’s award-winning mind mapping desktop software.
Accessible from any internet-enabled computer, laptop or tablet, MindView Online empowers users to replace inefficient, ineffective brainstorming or whiteboard sessions, with compelling presentations that dramatically boost collaboration, communication and ROI. Key MindView Online features include:
Award-winning MS-Office Integration (Word and PowerPoint)
- A huge library of professionally-designed mind map styles and out-of-the-box templates
- Multiple collaboration features, including quick and fast file and folder sharing
- A built-in text editor to add notes, bullet points, and supporting information
- The option to add numbers, pictures, icons, bibliography sources or attachments (files, URLs, emails, etc.) to any map, or create branch relationships
- A predictive suggestions engine (for texthelp users)
- Quick Google or Facebook login
- Multiple language support (English, French, German and Danish)
In addition, MindView Online is fully integrated with the desktop edition (both PC and Mac, respectively). Users simply upload or download documents as desired, or collaborate via the shared work space (available via optional subscription).
Furthermore, to simplify and streamline administration, organizations can import all members of a Google Group and add them as MindView Online users. They can also specify an email domain, so that all subsequent individuals with an email matching that domain are automatically added as MindView Online users.
MatchWare’s new MindView Online is available via user-based subscription (1-year, 2-year and 3-year options). Volume pricing is also available. Learn more at www.matchware.com/en/products/mindview/mindviewonline.htm
Founded in 1992, MatchWare is a Danish software house with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Denmark. The company develops and provides proprietary mind mapping and meeting management software, which is used by businesses, educational institutions and governments worldwide to enhance brainstorming, communication, decision making, collaboration and meeting effectiveness and performance. Learn more at www.matchware.com