We have been working diligently to provide customers with the best mind mapping experience possible. We are proud to say that their experience is about to get better!
Here is a list of some of the powerful new features that users can expect in MindView Online 2.0
We want it to be as easy as possible for our users to create and organize their mind map branches.
- Improved Drag & Drop: Organizing your mind map just got easier in MindView Online. The improved drag & drop feature makes it easy to move branches around your map.
- Branch Icon Management: Adding visuals to your mind map helps clarify topics, improve memory and facilitate communication. MindView Online now allows users to add, remove or update Icons directly on the branch, rather than having to use the Icon panel.
There are times that you need to convert your mind map into a meeting-ready document, and MindView Online has made the award winning exports even better.
- Export to Picture: You can now export your mind map as a .png image, and save it directly to your Local Drive, Google Drive or Microsoft Live.
- Export to PDF: It is now possible to export your mind map as a PDF file, and save it directly to your Local Drive, Google Drive or Microsoft Live.
- Map Pictures in all Exports: Your branch pictures are now transferred when exporting to MS Word, PowerPoint and PDF. This helps to improve the communication process when converting MindView Online files into meeting-ready documents.
- Progress on Exports: MindView Online now shows you the progress during your exports. Let’s face it, no body like to wait but at least now you know how long your export will take to complete.
MindView Online gives you several options to present your projects. If you need to print your map, you can now do it right from the ribbon.
- Print Icon: We have made it easier to print your mind map. Just use the Print Icon in the ribbon and use your standard printer settings to get things setup to your specifications.
Who really wants to remember another password? We have made it easier to add or invite users to MindView Online
- Users Management: It is now possible to add or invite users to MindView Online without requiring a password for the initial setup. The new user will receive a system email to create their own custom password and finalize their account.
It is our goal to continuously improve MindView Online and make it as bug free as possible.
- Bug Fixes: We have worked hard to keep the system bug free, and now users will enjoy a better mind mapping experience.