MeetingBooster – User Survey Results
In October 2016 a survey across all global MeetingBooster users was made to find out precisely how much time is saved by using MeetingBooster to administer meetings.
The following table is a breakdown of how MeetingBooster saves users time during the meeting process:
Other results discovered from the survey include:
|How MeetingBooster Helps
|Time Saved per Meeting
- Easy to use agenda creator
- Attach all meeting documents
- Manage agenda approval process electronically
- Custom templates to help standardise the meeting
- Securely distribute the meeting pack to attendees
- Automate the formatting of meeting minutes
- Distribute meeting minutes to attendees
- Automatically archive meeting minutes in one location, removing human error
- Permit access to meeting minutes to appropriate users
- Assign meeting tasks before, during and after the meeting
- Automate email task reminders
- Track the progress of meeting tasks
- Integrated with users’ Outlook Task list
Soft benefits as identified by our users:
- 83% of users said that meeting attendees were more engaged and better prepared after MeetingBooster was introduced.
- 100% of users would recommend MeetingBooster.
- 50% of users said that more was achieved from their meetings as a result of the MeetingBooster task manager.
- MeetingBooster saves time with employee handover and on-boarding.
- MeetingBooster helped to normalize the meeting process and improve discipline.
- There was an improved level of employee satisfaction as a result of more transparent and inclusive meetings.
- Reduced risk with compliance standards being maintained in an automated system.
- Meetings were improved because of the defined MeetingBooster workflow.