MindView 7 AT assistive technology software has been accredited by the Digital Accessibility Centre for compliance as an accessible tool for people with a disability. MindView 7 was tested by a team of experienced web analysts, all of whom have a disability. User testing has been conducted including individuals who are blind, have low vision, are dyslexic, colour blind, mobility impaired, have a learning difficulty and also deafness.
Included in the changes we have made to MindView to get this accreditation are:
- Adding Advanced Dragon Integration with Native Commands
- All Training Videos Sub-Titled
- Keyboard Only Accessibility for all Functionality
- Improved Integration with Jaws and ZoomText
- All Interface Text Made Available for Screen Readers
- Advanced High Contrast Mode Functionality
MindView 7 AT was accredited by the DAC to ensure best user experience for users with disabilities in line with WCAG 2.0 Accessibility Standards. MindView was also tested to work with Dragon, Jaws, ZoomText and Texthelp. We are delighted by the commitment shown by MatchWare to produce a truly accessible Mind Mapping Software.
Gavin Evans – Director of Operations, Digital Accessibility Centre